Introducing our Medium Intensity heaters, manufactured in Britain by Infrared Panel Heater LTD. Designed for large spaces with high ceilings such as factories, halls, warehouses etc, these heaters emit long (shorter that far) wave infrared. We have a range of medium intensity infrared heaters, varying in size and power rating to suit your needs. These heaters can economically and effectively heat large high buildings. They are also ideal for outdoor areas such as restaurants and patios and offer an effective alternative to the glowing orange heaters in common use. These heaters come with our own 5 year guarantee.
The Medium Intensity Range is best suited for ceiling and wall mounting between 3-10 metres. Panel is supplied with an electrical fused plug (with the exception of the HI3200), and angle mounting brackets are supplied.
– A large contoured, high emissivity heating plate that efficiently heats object and people rather than the air.
– Constructed with highly conductive, anodised (black) aluminium, this heater has great performance with a slick attractive aesthetics.
– Embedded within the plate, is a metal/ ceramic tubular heating element. The fully encased element is proceed against oxidation thereby ensuring many years of operating life.
– Internal insulation (Rockwool) reduce rear panel energy losses, further enhancing performance.
– Fully adjustable bracket system, allows independent movement thereby eliminating thermal expansion stresses.
– IP 54 rating
– 5 year warranty
For large open space, fully heated, 100 watts per square metre is recommended. For spot/ zone heating 150 watts is recommended. for fully insulated, closed buildings 50 watts per square metre would be sufficient. Additional wattage may be required when heating is used intermittently or when fast warm ups times are required. lastly remember that in typical installation, the panels are thermostatically controlled and do not run continuously.