IHP Suspended Ceiling Panel
Prices Include VAT & UK Mainland Delivery
320W Panel Replaces a Standard 60×60 cm Suspended Ceiling Tile
640W Panel Replaces a Standard 120×60 cm Suspended Ceiling Tile
Designed and manufactured in the UK
Lightweight aluminium infrared ceiling heater panel
Ideal for Permanent or Temporary Office Heating | Black or White
10 Years IHP Warranty | Click Here For Smart & Simple Controls
£165.00 – £270.00
Pay monthly for this product with Moorgate Finance.
The IHP Suspended Ceiling Panel; square (59.5 X 59.5 cm | 320W) or rectangular shape (119.5 X 59.5 cm | 640W). The lightweight ceiling heater is specifically designed to fit seamlessly into 60 x 60 cm suspended ceiling systems. The panels meet the UK electrical wiring and building regulations.
Infrared Heater Panels (IHP) have 30 years of engineering design experience offering a range of heating products all of which are made in Britain. Check out our Wattage Calculator to estimate your wattage requirement for your space.
The multi-stage insulation system in our suspended ceiling heaters minimises rear panel heat losses thereby increasing radiant efficiency. They have also been designed to allow additional insulation to be placed above the rear of the panel in the roof void to further increase their efficiency. Available as either single or double grids.
The UK Infrared Heater Panel (IHP), made in the UK, is lightweight, aluminium, high-performance ceiling and wall heater. The heating panels are designed to provide comfort by warming objects and people just like the sun does (but with no UV rays) without having to warm the air.
IHP panels are ideal for both spot heating in high heat loss areas or as a full central heating system. Panels may be installed side by side or individually in areas requiring additional heat.
This IHP product has been designed for use in suspended ceilings as a replacement for a standard ceiling tile. The UK Infrared Panel heater has bracket or D ring installation options for wall & ceiling mounting
Key features of the IHP Suspended Ceiling Panel include
– A highly thermally conductive aluminium emitting plate with a high emissivity polymer coating to ensure maximum radiant efficiency
– Multi-stage insulation to minimise rear panel energy losses
– A unique lightweight, floating frame design that allows effortless installation into a suspended ceiling frame but also looks great when fixed to a wall or ceiling
– A safety over-temperature trip to protect the panel from overheating if accidentally covered
– Complies with Lot 20 regulations, therefore is not supplied with an electrical plug
– A British Standard three metre of flex must be wired into an external thermostatic and timed control system.
– Power requirements need to consider both the total heat load and warm-up times. 50 watts per square metre is recommended for an insulated, domestic installation where heating is on continuously. Additional wattage may be required when heating is used intermittently or when fast warm-ups times are required.
Datasheets & Installation Guides
Installation tip for suspended ceiling panels. Maximise the output and efficiency of your suspended ceiling panel. Lay gyproc insulation above the panel to reduce heat loss in the roof void.
IHP320Scw / 59.5 X 59.5 X 2.5 cm / 320W, IHP640cw / 119.5 X 59.5 x 2.5 cm / 640W