Herschel XLS plugin thermostat is simple to operate & pair with Herschel xls heaters. Plug in the heater, plug in the Thermostat and follow the app instructions. You now can create super smart efficient app enabled heating via your smart phone.
The Herschel XLS plugin thermostat T-PL is a compact plugin thermostat controller designed to work exclusively with Herschel XLS heaters with their built-in SMART-R receiver.
T-PL features manual temperature control together with a 24 hour timer.
T-PL also has Wifi capability to allow you to control your heating remotely via the Smartlife App or by voice control using Alexa or Google Assistant. Adding the Smartlife App also enables a 7 day program with 4 periods per day.
All modes will operate your Herschel heater(s) by turning them ON if the room temperature is lower than the desired temperature and will turn them OFF once the desired temperature is reached or exceeded.
The Herschel XLS plugin thermostat can be paired to more than one heater meaning multiple heaters within the room can be controlled with the same T-PL thermostat.
Please Note: The T-PL will only work with Herschel XLS heaters. It is not possible to operate the T-PL with any other brand of infrared heater.
With a very clear backlit digital control display the T-PL has easy-to-use functions and the latest energy saving technology including:
- Manual Temperature control;
- 5 – 37°C set point range and +/- 1°C accuracy;
- Countdown Timer.
- 7 x 1 day programmable;
- Manual, Away & Timer modes;
- IPX0 protection – do not install in zones 0-2 in bathrooms;
- Multiple Herschel XLS heaters can be controlled by one T-PL control;
- Voice control via Alexa or Google Assistant when used with the App.
- Radio Frequency 433Mhz;
- 2.4GHz wifi networks;
- 35m wireless range;
- 24 month warranty;
- Herschel XLS Infrared heaters together with the T-MT Wifi Thermostat are fully compliant with EC Directive 2009/125/EC for Ecodesign of local space heaters.
Quality & Safety
For top tips on how to save energy in your home go to: National Energy Foundation