Infrared Heater Panels (IHP) have 30 years of engineering design experience who offers range of heating products with extremely efficient operation, all of which are made in Britain. The IHP Suspended Ceiling Panel comes in a square (59.5 X 59.5 cm | 320W) or rectangular shape (119.5 X 59.5 cm | 640W), available in both black and white colours. Checkout our Wattage Calculator to estimate your wattage requirement for your space. Custom colours, sizes and shapes are also available, however these may involve a slight increase in price and lead time. The 320W Square panel and 640W radiant ceiling panels are specifically designed to fit seamlessly into 60 x 60 cm suspended ceiling systems and meet UK electrical wiring and building regulations. Their multi-stage insulation system minimises rear panel heat losses thereby increasing radiant efficiency. They have also been designed to allow full insulation over the rear of the panel. Available as either single or double grids.
- The Infrared Radiant Panel (IHP) is a lightweight, high performance radiant heater designed to provide comfort by warming objects and people just like the sun does (but with no UV rays) without having to warm the air.
- These panels are ideal for both spot heating in high heat loss areas or as a full central heating system. Panels may be installed side by side or individually in areas requiring additional heat.
- The IHP has been designed for use in suspended ceilings as a replacement for a standard ceiling tile or attached to a ceiling or wall using brackets.
Key features of the IHP Suspended Ceiling Panel include
– A highly thermally conductive aluminium emitting plate with a high emissivity polymer coating to ensure maximum radiant efficiency
– Multi stage insulation to minimise rear panel energy losses
– A unique light weight, floating frame design that allows effortless installation into a suspended ceiling frame but also looks great when fixed to a wall or ceiling
– A safety over-temperature trip to protect the panel from overheating if accidentally covered
– Complies with Lot 20 regulations, therefore is not supplied with an electrical plug
– A British Standard three metre of flex which must be wired into an external thermostatic and timed control system.
– Power requirements need to consider both the total heat load and warm up times. For an insulated, domestic installation where heating is on continuously, 50 watts per square metre is recommended. Additional wattage maybe required when heating is used intermittently or when fast warm-ups times are required.