The Herschel IQ Hub enables remote App control of your Herschel iQ and heater system. The Hub connects via an ethernet connection to your router and once paired with a mobile device such as a tablet of smartphone, will communicate wirelessly with your Herschel iQ controllers in your home.
The Hub has dimensions of 78mm x 98mm x 28mm, is white in colour and has an ingress protection rating of IP40. Simply download and install the App. Look for Herschel iQ on Google Play (Android devices) or the App store (IoS devices) depending on your device’s operating system.
Using the Hub and App, you will be able to remotely:
- Check at a glance the temperature in each of your rooms;
- Set Program, Comfort or Economy Modes on each of your controllers;
- Set Away Mode (T1 and R1 only);
- Make program changes easily and conveniently from your mobile device;
- Override temperature settings or even switch off a controller entirely;
- Restart a control that is in “Open Window” mode.
- The power of the iQ Hub and app becomes really apparent when you want to extend your system.
- You can add another hub on a separate network and manage the iQ devices on it. This means (for example) you could manage your home and office heating on the same app.
- You can share management of one or more hubs with another mobile phone (e.g. spouse or colleague).
- Because device and control data is held on the hubs and iQ devices, it doesn’t matter if you lose your phone or want to upgrade it. Just download the app to the new device and re-pair.
- 12 month warranty*;
Note: Herschel iQ controls will only work with Herschel heaters. *Attempted use with any other heater brand will invalidate the warranty.
Download the Herschel iQ Hub app: