Suspended Ceiling IHP Infrared Panel Heaters 10 offer
- Prices Include VAT & UK Mainland Delivery
- Save £200 on IHP Ceiling Panel Heaters 10 Package
- Ideal for Small Commercial & Retail Units
- 10 x IHP 320W Infrared Ceiling Panels (595 x 595mm)
- Replaces a Standard Suspended Ceiling Tile
- Up to 50m sq Heat Coverage Combined
- Made in Britain | 10 Year Guarantee | IP54
- Optional Add-On Salus RT510RF Wireless Thermostat
- Modes for Manual, Heating Boost and Sleep
£1,790.00 – £1,838.00
Pay monthly for this product with Moorgate Finance.
This suspended ceiling IHP infrared panel heaters 10 offer “10 Package” is ideal for any room or building that requires 3.2kW of power, and a combined heat coverage of approximately 50m sq (refer to Wattage Calculator).
This package contains 10 x IHP Suspended Ceiling Panel heaters plus optional add-on Salus Thermostat Controller.
IHP panels are made in Britain to the highest quality and are covered with a 10 year warranty. All panels included are 595 x 595 x 25 mm and fit seamlessly into 60 x 60 cm suspended ceiling panel systems. Available as either single or double grids, these panels have a Ingress Protection 54 rating.
This suspended ceiling infrared panel heaters 10 offer for 10 single grid heaters from Heat My Space saves you a huge £200 !
Key Features of the IHP Ceiling Panel Heaters 10 Package
- A highly thermally conductive aluminium emitting plate with a high emissivity polymer coating to ensure maximum radiant efficiency.
- Multi-stage insulation system minimises rear panel heat losses thereby increasing efficiency.
- Unique lightweight, floating frame design that allows effortless installation into a suspended ceiling frame and also looks great when fixed to a wall or ceiling.
- Safety over-temperature trip to protect the panel from overheating if accidentally covered.
- British Standard 3m of flex which must be wired into an external thermostatic and timed control system
The IHP Infrared radiant panel is a lightweight high performance radiant heater designed to provide comfort by warming objects and people. The panels are ideal for spot heating in high heat loss areas or as a full central heating system
Optional add-on to the IHP Ceiling Panel Heaters 10 Package is 1 x Salus RT510RF Wireless Thermostat. This wireless and fully programmable room thermostat has a manual mode, heating boost mode and sleep mode. Programme this control to heat your infrared panel heaters at temperatures between between 5-35°C. Silent in operation the Salus control unit can sit on your desk or mantle piece on the included desk stand.
Datasheets & Installation Guides
Without Control, With Control (+£48)